- Read Tia's latest blog post:
- Mexico was one of the best experiences of my life
- Marketing Coordinator
- Ottawa, ON
- Why did you apply to be on The Bachelor Canada?
- I used to believe that I wanted to be a “career woman.” I have slowly turned into a hopeless romantic with age, and am beginning to realize how much love means to me. I get super excited for new experiences, and this seems like a perfect opportunity.
- How would your friends describe you?
- Happy! People always tell me I am the happiest person they know. That, and also that I am one of the most determined and hardworking people they know.
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- Swarovski and ice cream! Diamonds are overrated :) Oh, and girls nights!
- Tattoo Count:
- One. It’s a very simple small outline of a dancer, on my side.
- Do you have a favourite book?
- French Women Don’t Get Fat.
Tia's Blog Posts
October 18, 2012
Think back to the biggest, most exciting slumber party you’ve ever had. Now, imagine copious amounts of food, wine, nail polish, makeup and one hell of a mansion and you’ll get an idea of what my time on The Bachelor Canada looked like! I may have thrown a few hip checks to get the room [...]
September 28, 2012
“Making the cut” is something people dream about!
September 26, 2012
from Ottawa, ON