Sophie< Return to bios index
- Read Sophie's latest blog post:
- Just some examples of the good life we were living
- University Recruitment Agent
- Moncton, N.B.
- Tell us something unique about yourself:
- I am a car lover. My father always had a collection of cars and he would bring me to all the local car shows when I was little. I bought my first sports car brand new in my last year of high school. It’s fun to battle my guy friends with a little bit of car or shop talk.
- What are your three favourite songs?
- 1. “Rolling in the Deep”
2. “When a Man Loves a Woman”
3. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”
- How would your friends describe you?
- My friends would describe me as a very ambitious and independent person who knows what she wants. They would say I’m cautious when it comes to relationships, but that I am very genuine and loving.
- Tattoo Count:
- Do you speak any foreign languages?
- French (fluent, first language) and Spanish (intermediate).
Sophie's Blog Posts
October 18, 2012
Being in the mansion can be described as one super fun, unpredictable roller-coaster ride. Oh, the drama! One minute, we’re all lying around in our comfortable jammies, then all of a sudden, we hear “Brad is coming!” Only a few minutes to prepare before the man of the hour shows up. All I can say [...]
September 28, 2012
I said, “Sure, why not?’” It all stemmed from there.
August 29, 2012