Michelle< Return to bios index
- Read Michelle V.'s latest blog post:
- The Big Trip
- Petroleum Land Administrator
- Calgary, AB
- What one thing about you would we never guess just by looking at you?
- I’m a very outdoorsy girl. I love to be outside. In fact, I don’t even own a television because I’d much rather spend my time traipsing through the woods with my puppy.
- What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you on a date?
- The padding in my bra popped out and fell on the table.
- What irritating habits might turn you off of a future mate?
- It really annoys me when men judge and criticize other people.
- Tattoo Count:
- Zero. No piercings either. I believe that they interfere with your energy. Also, I think they limit the quality of man you can date.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I can remember the very second I first saw the most important people in my life – this includes both friends and lovers. So, YES!
Michelle V.'s Blog Posts
October 11, 2012
I couldn’t wait to move into the mansion. The auditions, the preparations, the cocktail party and the rose ceremony were all just stepping stones towards the journey that would begin in the mansion. I met the girls and all of my insecurities were peaking. Would they like me? Would I be able to hold my [...]
September 28, 2012
I got e-mails and phone calls from friends suggesting that I audition.
September 5, 2012
from Calgary, AB