Laura< Return to bios index
- Read Laura F.'s latest blog post:
- When Tyler came in with the first date card, my stomach was in knots.
- Medical Student
- Winnipeg, MB
- Why did you decide to apply for The Bachelor Canada?
- What’s the point of creating a nice life for myself if I have no one to share it with? I’ve had my fill of “Mr. Right Nows” and I’m looking for my “Mr. Right.”
- What was the last book you read?
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- What would you do if you found your best friend’s diary?
- Leave it there. She would tell me anything if I asked her.
- Tattoo Count:
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- Smile. Once upon a time, I was riding the bus lost in my thoughts, and an older man walked by me and said, “Smile, sweetie – you look much prettier when you do.” This caused me to smile, which in turn made him smile. They’re contagious!
Laura F.'s Blog Posts
The first rose ceremony, which was probably the longest night of my life, finally came to an end. Thankfully for me it ended on a good note…with a rose. Yay!
September 28, 2012
I flew across the country to experience The Bachelor Canada with 24 other girls.
September 5, 2012
from Winnipeg, MB