Laura< Return to bios index
- Read Laura B.'s latest blog post:
- Wow, what a dream come true!
- Cocktail Waitress
- Ottawa, ON
- What issues do you feel most strongly about?
- Adopt, don’t shop! There are too many animals, even healthy young animals, that are euthanized each year due to a lack of space. We need to have less breeders and puppy mills. And anyone who wants a pet, needs to adopt and/or foster.
- Have you ever won an award?
- I won “Most Valuable Player” in hockey and other sports when I was younger. I recently won “Top Fundraiser” for the Humane Society.
- Tattoo Count:
- Four. On my lower back, I have one of a lily and another black design. On my right side, I have a picture of an angel giving a flower to a woman. On my left top thigh, I have small writing that says, “O’hana”, which means family.
- What would be your dream job?
- A zoologist, studying and working with animals in their habitats.
Laura B.'s Blog Posts
October 25, 2012
I hate to say it, but I think most people anticipated my exit once I broke into tears after my first date with Brad. In just two days, I gained and then lost the hope of becoming Brad’s future fiancée – giving him a pretty big reason to believe I was not emotionally ready to [...]
September 28, 2012
I applied with my local country radio station to win a ride to the auditions.
September 26, 2012
from Ottawa, ON