Gabrielle< Return to bios index
- Read Gabrielle's latest blog post:
- What a rollercoaster ride!
- Law Student
- Oakville, ON
- What is the furthest destination you have travelled from home?
- I have travelled all around the world, including: Russia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, England, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Spain, United States, and Cuba.
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- An alligator – powerful when I’m alive, and a beautiful purse when I’m dead.
- What’s the worst or most embarrassing date you’ve ever been on?
- A guy got me a teddy bear and took me indoor mini-golfing. A real man would at least take me to a real golf course.
- Tattoo Count:
Gabrielle's Blog Posts
November 1, 2012
What a roller-coaster ride! From dirty martinis on the first night, and meeting an incredible guy, to building a life-long friendship with Kara – the sister I never had. Being on the The Bachelor Canada taught me so much and was truly an experience I’ll never forget. Although the amazing Chantelle told me that my [...]
September 28, 2012
I want someone who is special in every way and makes me feel electric.
September 5, 2012
from Oakville, ON