- Read Fawn's latest blog post:
- The ceremony was intense
- Sales Associate
- Ajax, ON
- How would your family describe you?
- Devoted to friends, generous, good sense of humour, determined, enjoys being around people, sometimes moody (typical girl!).
- Do you have any pets?
- Two squirrels were abandoned in my backyard when they were born, so I took them in and raised them. When they were old enough, I let them into the wild and now they return everyday for food.
- What was the last book you read?
- Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.
- Tattoo Count:
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- Late-night snacks.
Fawn's Blog Posts
October 4, 2012
The first night of The Bachelor Canada rose ceremony was just as I imagined it would be. The mansion was gorgeous, and the ceremony was intense, filled with 25 hopeful girls waiting to receive a rose. I loved getting all beautified for the first night, and finally being able to meet all the other bachelorettes [...]
September 28, 2012
My sister jokingly said that she had signed me up for Bachelor.
September 5, 2012
from Ajax, ON