- Read Ana's latest blog post:
- Brad surprised me though
- Ottawa, ON
- What unique talent are you most proud of?
- My ability to remember songs and lyrics. I have a perfect musical ear.
- Do you have pets?
- I have a Pomeranian named Timbit that I share with my twin sister. He’s the happiest, cutest little guy.
- What’s the worst or most embarrassing date that you’ve ever been on?
- I was on a date where all the guy did was talk. He never even asked me a single question. It was brutal.
- Tattoo Count:
- One, of a pin-up girl on the left side of my ribs.
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- One hundred per cent. In many ways, I feel it’s the only way love should be.
Ana's Blog Posts
October 25, 2012
Being on The Bachelor Canada was such a unique and positive experience. I came onto the show with an open mind and open heart, and truly treasured my time and the many unexpected friendships I made. At times, however, it was very hard. Even though I was in a beautiful mansion with lots of girls [...]
September 28, 2012
Hearing I was going to be on The Bachelor Canada was so exciting!
September 19, 2012